HOW YOU, OUR PATIENT FAMILY, CAN HELP KEEP US SAFE & HEALTHY:
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Masks are now optional for patients.
Because of our close contact with the nature of our treatments, all of our practitioners are continuing to wear our masks in all common areas. However, in the treatment room, it will be at the discretion of your practitioner – a conversation will be had to determine whether masks should be worn.
Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
If YES, please phone us to reschedule your appointment.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
When you arrive, please come on up and check in. If you have any cold, fever or flu symptoms, we kindly ask that you do NOT come up and phone us from the parking lot to let us know.
We are booking appointments with enough time in between to thoroughly clean the treatment room, and therefore every practitioner will make every attempt to be on time.
Please use the hand sanitizer we have provided immediately upon entering the office.
- Direct Billing Now Available
- No cash or cheques
- When possible use contactless payment (Visa, MasterCard, tap and ApplePay accepted)
- Stand behind our newly installed protective glass when at reception
- Remember you can also use our new Online Booking system to book your appointments!
YOUR PITT MEADOWS WELLNESS TEAM COMMITMENT
- Every team member will still be wearing a mask in all common areas.
- Our glass partition will remain at the front desk.
- All high-contact points will continue to be sanitized regularly each day.
- We are sanitizing treatment tables between every appointment.
- All sanitizers are approved by Health Canada.
- As always, we will be washing our hands regularly.
- Counsellors will continue to offer virtual/Telehealth appointments at this time as well as limited in-office sessions.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!