Your Recovery Starts Here
We have a 4.8 star Google rating
across over 100 reviews!
across over 100 reviews!
The Pitt Meadows Wellness Difference
Direct Insurance Billing
Our treatments are priced competitively and many of our services are covered by health insurance. We also accept ICBC & WorkSafe BC claims.
We’re open evenings and weekends to accommodate your busy schedule. New patients are always welcome!
Well Reviewed / 4.8 Stars
We’ve been in business for over 20 years and have 4.8 stars on Google.
Quick access from Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Port Coquitlam, Coquitlam & Langley to a wide range of services.
You do not need a medical doctor’s referral to receive Registered Massage Therapy.
Most benefit plans include 80 to 100% massage coverage, and we direct-bill most extended health care plans.
Our Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) DO NOT treat WorkSafe BC Claims, even if WorkSafe BC approves RMT treatment.
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis & tendonitis
- Back pain
- Stress relief & stress-related conditions
- Headaches & migraines
- Muscle & related conditions such as spasms, strains, & sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-injury & post-surgical rehabilitation
- Massage therapy is a form of treatment and prevention for physical dysfunction, injury, pain and disorders of soft tissue and joints of the body.
- Massage therapists work to alleviate your complaints by assessing the soft tissue in joints, and using treatment methods of manipulation, mobilization, and various other manual techniques to restore balance to your body.
- Massage therapy is the manual treatment of the soft tissues of the body, including muscles, nervous system, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, fascia, viscera, and joints.
- It relieves muscle tension & pain and increases flexibility & mobility.
- Massage therapy relieves stress. It helps the body’s stress response by lowering levels of stress hormones such as cortisol.
- It helps alleviate the soft tissue discomfort associated with everyday and occupational stresses, muscular over-use, and many chronic pain conditions.
- Various techniques are used to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and well-being.
Your Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) will ask you about your symptoms and your medical history, complete an assessment, and will explain the massage techniques that will be used to benefit you. Once the treatment plan has been agreed upon, the RMT will ask for verbal consent for treatment.
During a massage, you will be asked to undress to the point that you are comfortable or wear loose-fitting clothing. Then, you lie on the table and cover yourself with a sheet.
Your massage therapist will evaluate your areas of tension through touch, determining the right amount of pressure to apply. Your RMT may use oil, gel, or lotion – please let us know if you have any allergies to certain products.
You should feel relaxed during and after your massage, but please let the therapist know if you’re experiencing pain or sensitivity. During your treatment, your therapist will also teach you stretches and strengthening exercises in addition to explaining your treatment plan.
ICBC Claims welcome!
Our Process to Improving your Health and Wellbeing
Meet your practitioner, tell us about your injury or condition, your goals and begin your recovery on day one. We’ll provide you with a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
Your Body, Your Decisions
Once we have shared our recommendations, we want you to make the best decisions for yourself. We will never be pushy or recommend treatments that you do not need.